Welcome to our new Internet Banking.
Please take time to familiarize yourself with the new Login Process below.
Remember to use CAPITAL letters for your Login ID.
WARNING: In order to improve the quality of the Internet Banking Service, we will change the expiration period of your Internet Banking password, from 30 to 90 days.
Note: Our system works only with Internet Explorer 6 and above browser at this moment.
If you have already registered in our new system please go to Retail User Login
Once you have selected Retail User Login at the bottom of this page, please follow the below instructions.
1. Click Take me to Barclays Online
2. Click Old User Change Password and PIN (this is a once off exercise)
3. Enter your Login ID and click Continue
NB: Please enter your Login ID in Capital Letters only
4. Enter the information as requested below:
Please note the New Security functionality which has been implemented during typing your details. This is an on-line keyboard to enable the effortless entering of log-in details.
- To change from lower case to upper case click Upper
- To change from upper case to lower case you will need to click Lower
- To delete a single text you will need to click Del
- To clear all details you will need to click Clear All
Username - enter your login ID in Capital letters
Enter Old Password - enter the same password you used to login with in the old system
Account Number - enter the same account number you used to login with in the old system
Enter Old Pin - enter the same PIN you used to login with in the old system
Enter New Password - Enter new password by following the new rules displayed on the screen
Confirm new password - confirm new password
Enter new transaction password - Enter new transaction password / PIN by following the new rules displayed on the screen. This PIN will be required when doing financial transactions.
Confirm new transaction password- confirm new transaction password / PIN
5. Once you have filled in all details click Change
6. If all is correct the message will be displayed saying changed successful . Click on Click Here to Login to go to the login screen.
7. Click Take me to Barclays Online
8. You will now be required to provide an answer to a “Secret question” as part of the login process. Please select the questions and answers as they suit you.
Please ensure you remember the answer to each question you select.
9. After selecting the questions and answers click Register
10. Now you are almost there, you just need to change your login password and transaction password once again as they have now expired.
NB: The Old Password and Transaction password are the ones you have used to login with and not from the old system
- Ensure to tick on Change transaction password check box before changing transaction password (PIN)
- Click Continue
- You will notice both screens looks slightly different than the screens in the old system.
- Please take time to familiarize yourself with the new system orientation.
- Once everything above is completed successful , next time you need to login directly without going through the old user change password and PIN process.
If you encounter any problem while registering please do not hesitate to contact us through this number +258 21 351700 or +258 21 351781.
Go to Retail User Login
NOTE: Login ID Must be entered in capital letters.
Click on Personal
Page with instructions for old user to access the old user change password page from where they will be redirected to the proper url.
One page in Port and the other page in English.